New Service Request

Welcome to the New Ellenton Commission of Public Works Community.  Please print, fill out and sign the Service Application to apply for new service. You can bring the form into the office during business hours or email it to:  We also need a copy of your current Driver's License. If you are a home owner, please provide documentation showing the property is in your name. Renters require a Security Deposit of $200.00 to be paid before service can be activated. We look forward to serving your water needs.

Relevant Documents